Conference season is upon us and it's going to be a very busy one for Beekley!
We have seen incredible interest for Elequil aromatabs® within the Long Term Care community as a complementary health approach to sleep management and quality of life initiatives. As a result we'll be attending many new conferences in this industry for the first time.
Attendees will have the chance to experience the relaxing (or uplifting, depending on your scent preference) properties of Elequil for themselves at our booth.
Imaging professionals, particularly in Mammmography, CT, and MRI will be introduced to Beekley innovations that help improve communication, productivity, and patient care. Visitors to the Beekley Medical booth will learn how:
- TomoSPOT® scar markers for 3D mammography can help clarify findings of architectural distortion on patients with histories of prior surgery to help reduce unnecessary additional workups1
- Breeza® flavored beverage for neutral abdominal imaging can help improve patient drinking compliance in CT and MR enterography
- Elequil Lavender and Lavender-Sandalwood can help reduce aborted scans and lengthy coaching time in MRI2
If you're planning on attending the following conferences and expositions, make it a point to swing by the Beekley Medical® booth to meet our staff and see what's new!
|SBI/ACR Breast Imaging Symposium||Austin, TX||4/7-10||513|
|Alzheimer's Assoc. of CT Dementia Education Conf.||Cromwell, CT||4/7||TBA|
|SD Healthcare Association Spring Institute||Sioux Falls, SD||4/12-14||TBA|
|ACHCA Annual Convocation & Expo||Philadelphia, PA||4/16-/20||702|
|ARRS Annual Meeting||Los Angeles, CA||4/17-22||303|
|Leading Age California 2016 Exposition||Palm Springs, CA||5/2-4||118|
|Eden Alternative National Conference||Little Rock, AR||5/3-5||TBA|
|Leading Age CT Expo||Southington, CT||5/18||TBA|
|Nadona/LTC 29th Annual Conference||Austin, TX||6/24-29||TBA|
|Pioneer Network Revolutionizing the Culture of Aging||New Orleans, LA||7/31-8/3||TBA|
|AHRA Annual Meeting||Nashville, TN||7/31-8/3||433|
|ACHA/NCAL Convention & Expo||Nashville, TN||10/15-20||854|
|Leading Age Annual Meeting & Expo||Indianapolis, IN||10/30-11/2||4624|
Don't want to wait for a conference to get these and other new updates from Beekley? Subscribe to the BeekSpeak e-newsletter and always be one of the the first to know!
- "Benign Intraparenchymal Scarring in the DBT Era" Gruen,David, MD, March 2016, Beekley Medical
- "Aromatherapy in MRI: Evaluating the Use of Elequil aromatabs® to Reduce Aborted Scans in Patients with Anxiety and Claustrophobia" Davis, Michael, MD, pending publication April 2016, Beekley Medical